Advocacy, networking, peer support, mentoring, practical advice and
informative newsletters are some of the benefits of belonging to NZHPA.
We want you to join today! You are welcome to be a member!
Membership caters for health professionals from a wide range of specialities who believe in freedom of conscience in their workplace. Members endorse the purposes of NZHPA. They also support New Zealand legislation that protects freedom of conscience.
Two options are available for paying NZHPA membership fees: either electronically or by cheque.
- Students studying in the health professions (eg medical and nursing students) may join and be a member of the NZHPA for free.
- Registered health professionals (eg nurses, midwives, pharmacists, radiographers and medical practitioners) pay an annual fee of $30.00.
- Donations are welcome.
- Any donation or subscription fee is tax deductible.
- Invoicing takes place electronically.
- Receipts can be mailed if requested.
NZHPA is a leading professional organisation that advocates for the protection
of freedom of conscience in health care practice everywhere – in hospital and
in the community, in urban and in rural areas.
NZHPA’s focus includes raising awareness in the wider community, including
at Government level, of the need to protect freedom of conscience for health
professionals. This protection underpins the ethical care of patients at every
point in their lives.
Or alternatively, download and print the membership form here and return it to:
New Zealand Health Professionals Alliance, 42 Campbell St, Karori, Wellington 6012